Friday, June 04, 2010

A Spinning we will go....

I was an absolute nervous wreck this morning when I taught my first spin class. I subbed for another teacher this morning and I think overall I did well. I just need to speak louder in the microphone, but you know I'm a soft-spoken person, so I will just need practice. The following is the playlist I used for my first spin:

1. Magnificent - U2
2. I'm A Believer - new Weezer from the new Shrek movie
3. Major Tom - Shiny Toy Guns
4. How You Like Me Now - Heavy - c'mon, I know you know this one. Think sock monkey.
5. Kill Me Carolyne - The Whigs
6. A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
7. Supermassive Black Hole (Album Version) - did you really think I would create a playlist without Muse??
8. Gold Guns Girls - Metric
9. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
10. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Cool Down and Stretches:
11. Porcelain - Moby
12. Endlessly - oh, yeah, more Muse....
Goodbye music:
13. Yellow - Coldplay

 Enjoy the playlist...rock on!

No comments: