Monday, July 16, 2012

It's been a year...

I've been so busy with my new business that I have failed to update my music blog. I promise not to wait so long for my next post. My apologies! so here we go new tunes!
Rope - Foo Fighters - Warm-up
Get On Your Boots - U2 - fast seated flat continue warm-up.
Raise Your Glass - P!nk - Standing Flat.  Increase cadence on the chorus.

Octopus - Bloc Party - NEW from Bloc Party's yet to be released album. Fast seated flat.
I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - The White Stripes - heavy climb, add that gear.
The Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga - Make it a little harder and steeper. Standing climb, with 3-15 second sit downs in the saddle with the same resistance as standing.
Hush - Kula Shaker - Riders choice of position, but must have enough resistance that would be described as “hard.”  Race me back to the finish! 
Rock Star (Jason Nevin's Remix) —N*E*R*D - Standing climb dropping resistance every 30 seconds.  When you are just above a moderate hill accelerate your cadence & run with resistance (hands in position 2.)
MK Ultra - Muse - start fast, slow it down, then pick up the pace at 1:02. @ 1:20 add the gear and head up that hill. @3:45 rock it with that guitar riff! you are done!
Clocks - Coldplay - One of my favorite finale songs. Hard-charging spin. Race pace effort for a full five mins. Be mindful of maintaining good form.
Cool Down:
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
Cough Syrup - Young The Giant


p.s. Make sure to check out Amazon's MP3 store for great buys. They run specials throughout the month and new deals begin on the first of each month.

No comments: